Day 27 Yankton, Sd to Sioux City, Ia

 Day 27 Yankton, Sd to Sioux City, IA 66 miles. I woke up to a thick fog that soaked my rain fly. Dried it out as best I could and stuffed it in a plastic bag. Really flat day on nice paved secondary roads. I have never dipped  my rear wheel in the Missouri  River so I  went down  to the dipping site. I'm  riding with St Ambrose University  as Team Mothership is retired. Nice group of people. We have a great host tonight with our tents in the back yard, a shower, and they made us dinner. 





Comments

  1. Yay! How have you missed the Missouri dipping all of these years? Are you riding with Mikey, Susan and Paul -aka; lil’ stoker? Can’t wait to see some classic RAGBRAI shots. What a great time ~ wish we were there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah......Familiar territory. Enjoy your week 😎💪

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like you hot good sot. See you on the road

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good to see you back on track and with friends! Audrey

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My journey is over

Night before we leave for Forks. Wa

Day 50 Harbeson, De to Rehoboth Beach, De