Day 32 Toledo to Coralville

 Day 32 Toledo  to Coralville 86 miles. Day 6 of Ragbrai. It was predicted  to be hot today, they nailed that one. Cleared skies and sunny weather made the feels like temp 111 degrees. The route was flat the first  half of the day, lots of rolling hills  the second  half.  We climbed over 2800', who said Iowa  is flat? Not a lot of fun activities  to do in the through towns. The route took us right through the Amana  colonies.  When I  got close to Coralville  my cousin  Connie  texted me and said she  lived near by. She invited me to stay at her house. Of course  I  said yes. I have not seen her in a long time. So much to talk about. We had a very intense storm move through the area, glad I  was inside.






Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My journey is over

Night before we leave for Forks. Wa

Day 50 Harbeson, De to Rehoboth Beach, De