Day 26 Mitchell, Sd to Yankton, Sd

 Finally  day 26 Mitchell, Sd to Yankton,Sd. 88 miles. After waiting four days for my new wheel and then my car ride yesterday I'm  back on the road  again. Not much to show about the ride today.  Lots of tall plants on one side and short plants on the other. A lot like Iowa very green and incredibly flat. I had my first corn stop, pre-functioning for Ragbrai.  Lots of wind after  I  got camp set up. The clouds looked threatening  and there was loud rumbles of thunder. It has not rained on me yet. It's  only 80 miles to Sioux City  tomorrow, so I'm  going to make it to Ragbrai.





Comments

  1. Great to see you've found a camping area with plenty of other campers. 👍😎💪

    ReplyDelete
  2. I’m so glad the journey continues through Iowa! Safe travels Rick.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Flat, but beautiful cloud photos! (As long as you stay dry :-) So glad you'll make RAGBRAI! Safe travels! See you soon! - Linda G

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great news about RAGBRA, where there's a will...there's a way! Audrey

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My journey is over

Night before we leave for Forks. Wa

Day 50 Harbeson, De to Rehoboth Beach, De